March 18, 2007

*snork* *hack* *wheeze*

I think I was in high school the last time I caught the flu. I'm trying to convince myself that it's not the plague. Good grief. I've stayed home sick for 2 days, thank goodness it was close to a weekend. I think I hurt myself going to work earlier during the week. Stress plus illness, bad combo.

I don't have pictures. All I have is a quiet apartment (they finally took out the darn photocell so the buzzing wall is history), 70 degree weather, and my computer. My kiddos are so sweet, and well, my parents are wonderful. I don't know how I would have pulled this off. But you know when you look online and it says the flu can last 5-7 days. They aren't kidding.

I've knitted...a row...maybe two on the blanket I'm working on. Knitting is the farthest thing from my mind. But I've been watching a lot of old Star Trek DS9 recently.

No comments: