October 12, 2006

UNgrown up

So, yes, I did accept the new job. However, somehow I was convinced to stay with my current job. So I'm staying, with the hope and desire and did I mention hope, that they can somehow point me in the right direction...in my directionless quest called life.

I never knew "jobs" to be so difficult before the few events in the last month. This coming from the woman who was once the teenager who had 3 jobs at the same time, at the restaurant, at the office and at the theatre. Somehow I survived that and I finished high school. Although how...I am not sure. I don't know how I convinced my parents to let me do that.

Anyway...

I suppose we can now get back to our regularly scheduled program.

This is my craft closet. Apparently I forgot that it takes extra effort to make the picture vertical. Oh well. There it is. And that's just basically the middle shelf. I have at least 3 more boxes of stuff I couldn't fit in there out in the garage.

Part of my crafting includes a ton of note pads. I don't know whatever possessed me to start buying lots and lots of Hello Kitty note pads but I did. That and Orange Story, and White, and Tare Panda...and...

I like paper. People think it's weird. And yeah it kind of is...only because I just like to look at it.

As for knitting...I started a new scarf, because I have a friend who is currently in college...at that point of "ack ack too much don't wanna you can't make my study any more." So I've decided he needs a scarf to convince him to hang in there.

So, that's my world in a nutshell.

No comments: