October 03, 2006

Sometimes things just don't work out the way you think they should

So, last night I really was going to update my blog, but then my friend stopped by. I'd give the real people in my life names but, then it would be weirdly personal, and I'm oddly private online since I don't want to be blatent about my ramblings with my ex wandering around on cyberspace too. I'm weird. I accept this fact. Wish I could just plaster pictures of myself online. Oh well...I can plaster my knitting...yay. Oh and my friend ended up wandering on the internet himself and blah blah...I just quickly saved my post.

Okay, so my weekend was lovely. I'm sorry I missed you Imbrium. I heard from C & M that you stopped by Dave and Buster's with an entourage. :( Perhaps next time, besides then you could meet my friend.

So one of my co-workers lives on a farm. She brought in about 3 boxes...like the type offices order large quantites of paper in...of tomatoes. They are lovely. I had one with some balsamic vinegar and salt tonight. Yum. Kids are not as impressed.

The blanket is perking along...well, slowly...about 40 more rows to go and then a border. From what I can tell my sister is due sometime in November. My sister and I don't speak the same language...literally. So it makes email communication more challenging. I always have to find translators and vice verse.

Oh and this here is a picture of a dog, not my dog, for my friend M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sad to miss you (I want to meet this boy!), but I understand. And I should say, it wasn't MY entourage. :)

Is that dog part pit bull?

Oh, and did we ever decide on a date for Knit, Purl, and Hurl? The 22nd, I think?