October 17, 2006

Someone made it snow!

I have this love\hate relationship with snow. I like it, but I don't care much for driving in it when there are other people allowed to drive anywhere near me. I'm not a great fan of the cold winds. But it is kind of pretty. 6-10 inches they say...hmm...I still don't see it, the flakes are too little, but I suppose we'll see.


A view from my window. The lightrail that will bring the DTC all that much closer to LoDo. Well, at least that's the theory. It will however, I am sure, bring up the rent price.

This right there...that is the nifty blanket I bought yesterday. It's soft and fuzzy. It collects static cling and shocks the hell out of you when you touch it. But then I washed it, and so far...it's soft and fuzzy. So much so that I am contemplating buying another one.

And this...this is the disaster that I call a cabled scarf for A. Yes...I lost count of the rows...and yes, I have not burned frogged it yet. It is taking all of my will power not to too...although I am trying to hahaha have this finished by Saturday. We'll see how that plan goes.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Hubby and I each have one of those fabulously fuzzy blankets.. neither one of us wanted to share!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, driving in the snow SUCKED last night. Bradon was driving, so I just kept my eyes closed and prayed.

The scarf is really cute...is it from a pattern, or did you just pick out a cable you like?