August 04, 2006

Inhale...release sigh here...

So I am liking the new apartment. I am dealing with the issues my X is tossing my way. That's fun. Kind of like having surgery without any anathesia. My excitement just pours through this doesn't it? Really. If you could see me I'd have confetti...*throw up in air*..."Mozeltof"...just like in the Emperor's New Groove.

This was my first week back at work...not that I took any time off. I took Monday off. So I could get my kids registered into their new daycare, take a tour, shop for food, blah, blah, blah.

In some ways I'm waiting for people to start complaining at me about how far away I moved...besides, you know, my special friend...but, you know...being like 2 minutes away from work is *awesome*. I got here today at 7:45 am...we had a nice relaxing morning of getting some juice, watching some cartoons, my boy showing off his collection of rocks that he came home with on Wednesday...in his pockets...imagine my surprise when I changed his diaper...and rocks came spilling out of his pockets...his shy mischevious grin..."my rocks...pocket...my rocks" My dad said...wait until he brings home a frog. Uh..huh...

I've had to actually stop going through boxes at night after the kids are asleep because I have this tendancy to stay up until 11:00 pm - 2:00 am picking things out of boxes. This is a good thing...yet highly uncondusive to my sleep schedule for work.

As for knitting...I've found most of my books! *happy dance* I have quite a few books...I have known people who had more. I think I know where my crochet hooks are...I've found a big bin of yarn...and my knitting needles didn't get lost. I have a little closet dedicated to crafts...which made me realize 1) apparently I like crafts, 2) I have a lot of craft supplies, 3) it doesn't all fit in this oh-so-perfect closet...rats...three boxes still in the garage. Sounds like a good time for more bins to be purchased. Besides the 3 drawer that I have all of my Hello Kitty stationary and notepads in...and assorted other things...is really really trying to tell me something. Everyone who picked it up told...it wants to die. It kept falling apart...well that and it's really really heavy...something about me and paper...I used to have around 50 pen pals when I was younger...I like pretty paper. I could write my kids a little "have a nice day" note every day of their lives for the rest of their lives and never run out of note paper.

My internet situation is...well...still non-existant. SIGH. The best I can do right now is drive over with my laptop over to the clubhouse and sit in my car...cause I'm too lazy busy to walk inside. Oh, how I wish I was just a little closer to the clubhouse...

Anywho...I'm sure I'll figure out if I can afford the internet thingy eventually.

No comments: