May 23, 2006

Thank you all!

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. I must admit though, due to the settings on my blog, I thought to myself, "aww...only a few posts..." THEN, I checked my email and approved my comments.

So I was busy at work and with the kids and I didn't think I had anything interesting to post today, so I was going to skip it. Although, I did think to fix my grammatical errors in prior posts that my mom pointed out to me. Then, quite suddenly it occurred to me. I did do something!


Which I have proceeded to align funny on this page. Oh well. Live and learn.

Now of course if I could only remember where the pattern is...

Of course...in my knitting bag...go figure...me putting something where it truly belongs.

One of these days I'll post how my spinning is going as well. One of these days.

To answer a few questions, since I can't figure out how to reply directly to the comments yet...

The light green yarn on the prior post...the label calls it "127 Print." I'm convinced it'll felt into something nifty.

I am going the the Estes Park Wool Market, with Imbrium as a matter of fact. Fuzz...I am going to probably get in a lot of trouble there...especially since it's not a LYS. :D




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh...Estes Park is going to be so fun! Especially since I should know how to spin by then. Right? Right? ;)

Mouse said...

You can also set your blogger settings to just automatically approve any comments.. since you have the word verification thing to catch spammers, you should be pretty safe.