May 24, 2006

The bread knife snuck up on me...

ow...

ow...

stupid hiding knife in the water for washing dishes.

I forgot my knitting book today. I had nothing to read at work. What's worse?! I forgot my knitting too!

When I got home my boy child did bring me this...

"Mom-ee, Mom-ee...here!" I'm going to make him a blanket. It's self striping and awesome. He picked the colors. Super cute! Still in diapers and does not understand that LYS are not for running. Truly a bummer. That is what the internet is for. :)

A funny side note. I am a pretty decent cook. I have learned the basics and I have always thought who on earth would buy pre-sliced carrots, or potatoes, etc etc, because who can't cut up a carrot? Yesterday I found out the answer to my question...the type of people who buy stuff like that is...ME.

Two young children, and me...ack! Sure, that's fast, that's simple...pre-shredded potatoes? GREAT! Hurry, hurry! Get out of the store before the recognize the snacks.

Tickles me greatly thinking over this.

Oh, the other thing I noticed...delving into blogs...knit blogs per se...is that there seems to be much swapping going on here. Good thing and a bad thing. I used to be quite into the FB's, Decos, Slams, Sticker Swaps, and a few others...note pads or stationary. I would get at least a package a week. And I must say, there is nothing nicer than getting mail. But alas, when I moved I stopped. Sooo...tempting to start again...although with yarn. Ponder, ponder.

No comments: