May 07, 2008

You know it's time to clean the house when...

...you can't find the nifty wire device that changes your iPod into a cool thing that play music in your car. As a matter of fact, you stomp around the house like a crazed woman who's lost all her marbles. If you hadn't guessed, that would be me. I hate, hate when I hide things from myself. I moved it from my car when I had the car fixed. I should have just left the damn thing in the car. Then I'd know where to find it.

And you know what even makes it better? The X calls to see what your message is about, right when you are in the middle of your focus. Why, oh why, did I end up making children with the one person on the planet that aggrivates me the most? I'm sure this is a question many ask themselves.

I've been having some thoughts rolling around in my head today.

First, I like the rain.

Second, contest.

Third, I'm a fairly intensely private person. This in itself is a contradiction. So, perhaps the better description is contradictive. Anyone can ask me anything and I'll give them an answer. Sometimes answers they don't want to hear. My thought process being is if they don't want the answer, then don't ask the question.


Lastly, looky what I made.

It's a spaghetti holder.

No, no, really it's a wine bottle cozy. My adventure in bags, felting of bags, and yarn that was on clearance that I just knew was going to look wicked cool when felted. I was right.

At least I like it and see? I do knit from my stash.

It's functional and fuzzy.

No comments: