April 30, 2008

Why does it have to look so good?

Yarn that is. Impulse buys are going to kill me. Help! I've drowned in my own stash. That is what my tombstone will read. So, we won't go into that especially since I didn't have to sit on the box lid to close the stash box. :)

D pointed out to me yesterday that I don't have to crochet all the pieces in one night. Hmm...I guess that might be why my shoulder is a bit sore. It's not close to being done and I have not idea how I'll piece this together, but the sewing is something I'm not looking forward to. The crocheting is easy.

I'm going to A Knitted Peace this Friday. If you're bored you should go to. $12 yarn tasting party. Why the heck not. If my link didn't work Google their website and look at their newsletter. I'm going to be about an hour late because of the drop of thang, so hopefully I won't end up with the ickiest color ever, but it'll be cool yarn and new people. Should be grand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the yarn but it is so much fun to get more! Wish I could join you Friday it sounds like fun.