April 14, 2008

Springtime

Today felt great. The sun was shining, the air was warm, my kiddo was sick. Springtime colds suck.

Fiber however, does not suck. Fiber is faboo...and this one came in the Saturday mail at the PO box.

This is from the Enchanted Knoll. It is a part of their blackbird series of batts. No, I don't like batts, but this one was irresistable. It has fine bits of silk and glitz in it. I can't wait to see how this spins up. It also came with a sample.

My other weakness...wool fiber to spin. Sigh...

Today, in the mail came from the Yarn Chef. It's black, white and red. It looks better in person than in pictures. I'm totally impressed.

Kathleen also sent a recipie and a stitch marker. I'm so excited to try both of these items out, and of course the yarn too.

Lastly, came Hazel Knits. I purchased Terrywinkle. This color is awesome. The yarn feels great.

This skein too came with a stitch marker. It's this lovely dark purple/blue and the picture does not to it justice.

Now, if I could just find the time to start knitting again. That would be nice too. ;)

No comments: