February 10, 2008

Dramatized

Ah, yes the fun of being me.


Male in my life says, "I'm confused." I reply, "I'm crazy."


I wish I could figure out what it is exactly that is making me so cautious about relationships. I think in general, really. I seem to get to a point and then just stop. I can't figure out really how to move forward, or if I need to move forward or really what.


No more dwelling. I should get some sleep tonight.


So, one thing I did yesterday was go to my LYS, one of the many, but the only one that carries Kauni.

They had made mention of Noro sock yarn in March, and I had to check to see if it was in early.


Nope.


Rats.


But I did find some lovely lace weight yarn that is wonderful to touch and wanted to come home with me. I also found some Koigu. In two colorways I likes, but only one came home with me. I think I have plans for this.


I'm starting to not a trend though...nice yarn follows me home, but I don't know what to do with it. It's so lovely that I don't want to do anything with it for fear of fucking it up, really. So this is just causing a now overflowing bin of yarn to stockpile.


Okay, I knit Noro, but only scarves. In fact my kid asked why I only knit scarves. lol. Socks too, but mostly acrylic ones. I like cheap yarn, you can screw it up and not feel bad. It's washable and well, affordable.


I'm eager for the mail person to come soon. I think I'll get a package, which always makes me happy. Hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love Koigu. Great colours as well. What's the lace yarn? I'm intrigued...