January 10, 2008

Happy New Year

Okay.

Out to the endless sea of bloggers...maybe someone will run across this site. Maybe it'll just be me. I remember being so full of stuff to write, a long time ago. Now, I just don't really have that much to say. Surely, I think still. It's just that when I get some free time to myself I'd rather knit, read, spin, craft, play WoW, instead of load up pictures and write about them. I've always been bad with pictures anyway. I either forget the camera, take the camera and forget to take te pictures or something.

Like the crock pot lid. Which I did happen to find. My son acquired it into his play kitchen where the cars were using it to race...somehow.

2008. Another year.

I'm starting to feel old. I'm feeling lazy, and there's nothing I seem to want to DO to fix it. Oh, you know like get off my soft bottom and do a sit up. I remember being very skinny. I still have my skinny pants. I find myself wondering what it would have been like to be 25 without a little kid, and a tummy that looked like a raisin.

So my resolutions I'll find time to do when I'm dead...

1. lose 10 pounds.
2. eat healthier.
3. exercise on a regular basis.
4. be calm.
5. learn control.
6. learn patience.
7. knit more.
8. design and create.

That's a pretty good list. I'm a train wreck.

No comments: