December 18, 2007

A test...

Boy child has a concert this week. I felt compelled to find a camera that takes super pictures plus video with sound. Mostly video with sound. I am an impulse buyer. Bad bad habit. So one of my big tests with the new camera is to see how it compares to close up shots.

Here's the old camera. 3.2 MP bought 6 years ago or so. It's served me well. The videos are tiny and there isn't any sound. The pictures look pretty good.



Here's the new camera. 8.0 MP bought yesterday.

It's closer. It's pretty much in focus. I like it. It makes videos with sound. Supposedly it eats batteries like it's going out of style, but the smaller cameras kind of scared me...tiny and so...well, tiny.

Oh yea, this is my second bobbin on the fleece from Pagosa Springs. Not too bad eh?

No comments: