December 14, 2007

No knitting for you!

At last we met I had a bunch of doors, stairs and windows primed.

Since then I have primed the house. Much more fun than sanding. Much more fun than priming doors and windows.

Who knew it took so long. So I finished last weekend sanding the primer. Not going to sand doors and windows. Lazy. A little scared. Really, just running out of time. Santa hasn't even wrapped any presents yet. How is it that I always seem to go over board with holidays and parties?


Last weekend I finished painting the outside. Took me until midnight to get the right blue. Gray blue has quite a bit of red in it. Who knew? After mixing up almost 2 cups of paint I finally figured it out. I was happy. a tad darker than I envisioned but, works well.


D suggested why don't I just leave it primed and let C pick out the colors. Well, that wouldn't work then would it? Santa's elves do a half assed job? Seems sort of not right. Or maybe this is really my dollhouse. Nah. It's easier this way...



So by the time the weekend was over, I had this. One painted kitchen, all ceilings, and a boy's bedroom. Super. Now just to do the other 4 rooms, the floors, and windows/doors/stairs.

I'm going to be busy this weekend.

I also...totally spaced the KPH at my house. SO embarassed.


At least Imbrium called. o_O





No comments: