December 02, 2006

Mantra

knitting is relaxing...

knitting is relaxing...

So yesterday I got to catch up with some friends and we happily played cards until yawn 3 AM. Always seems like an awesome thing until I have to deal with that ball of fire in the sky the next day. Anywhoo...I then couldn't sleep after they left...so I watched some Star Trek: TNG and knitted. I finished my girl's first slipper. Hmm...my yarn senses are tingling...I think somethings missing...oh well...I'm sleepy.

Snore...Zzzz

The next morning came...I wander to go find out what time it is...pick up said slipper and stare at it and the pattern...something's wrong...keep in mind...I frogged it Thursday night because the toe was 2 stitches off...I was thinking about just keeping it that way and then my the need to frog overwhelmed me and I frogged off the toe and did it again...

I continue to stare and make the slipper nervous...I had finished the cuff and bound it off last night...

crap



The purls seem to have crawled *inside* the slipper. Rats. How'd that happen .

So...do I 1) frog, 2) felt it inside out, 3) felt it right side out and pick up on the side stitches when I combine the outer sole...

Did I say ?

Curse you perfectionism!

No comments: