December 20, 2006

I got sent home

Blizzard like conditions. I got to work at 8:45 am. I got sent home at 10:00 am. I sent out an email. I ran a query. I wish that that decision had been made at 8:00 am when I wanted to just roll over and snooze more. Ah well. The prediction is 2-3 feet of snow. That would be nifty. Although it's just me and the computer at home. Rats.

I'm not convinced it's going to be that much snow. It's just real buttery and slippery on the roads. I'm from the mountains...6 inches...bah!

Eh. I've got a lot of cleaning to do before Christmas. I wrapped everything last night until 1:30 am, so a nap would be good. My beads are all organized. I'd post pictures of knitting...hence a knitting blog and all, but I haven't done anything. I have 3 days to finish a scarf and slippers. I suppose today is the day.
Doesn't it suck when you have so much to do you don't know where to start?

No comments: