November 22, 2006

Mommy's counting

My children are wonderful creatures. They are polite and sweet most of the time. They are learning...they are learning that a moment is sometimes needed when mommy has knitting needles in hand. I got all the way to row...

uh, rats...forgot the pattern, but I remembered the yarn...guess I gotta run home for lunch...

...anyway, I think I was on row 15 or so before I realized the clog I was knitting...the toe had migrated somehow to the side of where it was supposed to be. It wasn't because I was counting wrong...*blink* *blink*...oh!...k33 not some random number...

Yes...so happily I frogged away. Again. I will have pictures of projects soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to my readers. All 2 or 3 of you. ;)

*giggle* my "boyfriend"...for lack of better term...is quickly learning how boobytrapped my bedside is...a foray of knitting needles, yarn, patterns, spindles, fluff, scissors (although those *try* to stay by my bookshelf...sometimes they end up on my bed...I'm trying...this kind of amuses me some. But thus far...he'll happily smile as I'm showing him some sort of clog like lump of knitted yarn at 2:00 am. And that, makes me happy.

No comments: