November 21, 2006

Can we say obsession?

I can think of more projects to start...than well...yeah. Tired. Very tired...it has something to do with a clog. It was a nice little clog, with lots of directions...lots and lots of directions. Challenge is good. It also had to do with a 250 cast on scarf. Seems like a good idea...I need to go get a cable needle now. Right. More cable needles. I just bought two. And then there is this yarn thing...oooh...pretty colors, I like pretty colors. Must obtain more yarn...for what...I don't know...but I'm sure it will come in handy...for something...eventually.

And did I mention I need to spin more yarn? More hand spun fluff for projects yet to be determined? Hmm...

Oh, and I think my gray scarf and new bottle of pink fluff must be put on hold. I have clogs and a black/red scarf to finish for Christmas. Whadda ya mean it's almost December? Ack! Ack! Quiet babies...mama's gotta knit some stuff...

No comments: