September 21, 2006

sdarwkcab

So I'm happily crocheting along...I finish the 50 rows between the Hangul for "love" and the English spelling of "love." I am ready to start the English word and enthusastically crochet 5 rows before noticing that it's backwards...rats.

Frog, frog, frog...

Well at least it wasn't done. At least I caught it. I suppose it wouldn't have mattered too much, I've already had 3 stitches disappear from what I started with, but still. Damn perfectionism.

Today is my Friday. Thank goodness. It was turning into a long week. I'm going to a concert tonight at Red Rocks Ampitheatre. I haven't been there in years. The last concert I went to there I think may have been sometime in 1997-8 for Dave Matthews (Dave who?) because my girlfriend told me that I had to go with her because she bought two tickets already because she didn't want to go by herself. I remember actually feeling so guilty...(Dave who?) that I bought my then boyfriend a ticket because, after all, it was one of his favorite bands. Lesson learned? I shouldn't have felt guilty. If a guy is going to make you feel so guilty for just having a nice considerate friend, well then, he can take a hike. Ahh...so explains the last 10 years of my life.

So this should be fun. I like Rob Zombie and well, I've heard of Godsmack. *grin* So other than the...oh...rain...it should be good...good, and cold...but fun...and cold...did i mention cold? Bummer.

No comments: