August 22, 2006

Amore'

On the pictureless blog...the needles currently have yet, more socks...same pattern same color as the ones below. This time for my son. The never ending ball of yarn will end...

I'm currently spinning some lovely fiber that I picked up from Estes. It's the one that's white with purple and corals in it. It's a challenge since I have been spinning with silk so long now. This stuff isn't sliding like the other stuff has.

Lastly,...ah...can you really pick up from where you suddenly left off 13 years ago? I know a boy, now a man, who knows me better than anyone on this planet. In a core sense, even though that much time has passed, he still knows me. Our hair may have gotten shorter, and we may look a bit older, we have kids now, and baggage that comes with time.

Ever been in a room with another person, wanting them to say just the right thing? Having the playback in your head along with the soundtrack? I've had that happen a lot to me. Especially over the last 3 years. Never happened. Whatever I wanted them to say would be exactly the opposite of what they would say. And now. Now. I've heard everything I had ever wanted to hear. It's surreal.

It's hard to remain cautious about this. I don't know what to do about this. My life in a nutshell can be wrapped up in Far Away by Nickelback.

No comments: