June 11, 2006

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I spent my afternoon with my family today. I took the kids to the local farmer's market. They had sno-cones and got to nose around at the vendor's goods...speaking of...I wonder what happened to my beef jerky.

I spun a little bit of wool. Not much. Just a tiny tiny bit. I think I may invest in another spindle so i can finish out this bag of wool. My friend pointed out to me that I ought to take off what I had thus far and then spin the rest. To which, I disagreed, and swore I could do it all on the one spindle. right... being...she was right. So I will look at more spindles when I go to the Estes Fiber Festival next weekend.

The only other thing that I worked on this weekend was this...


This is a blanket single crochet with the symbols in the center, hopefully, saying "love" in Korean. I think I will give this to my sister. Now looking at this picture...I didn't realize the funky pattern the yarn is making. Huh.

No comments: