June 05, 2006

Is it a good thing?

No knitting today.

Is it a good thing when you start thinking in "blog" when walking throughout your day? I think I may blog too much. Although I suspect that it's not as much as I think it is.

The most frusterating thing in the world is trying to plan on moving. I abhor looking for daycares. Everyone has a waitlist. And what's up with this non-refundable deposit. I need the assistance now, not 6-12 months from now. If I find someone else I'll have to go with them. I'm a little offended by this non-refundable deposit concept.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I hate searching for daycare! You have my every sympathy.

Anonymous said...

Non-refundable deposit? Um...that sounds totally illegal. If it non-refundable, then it's an Application Fee that might be commuted into a deposit if the application is accepted.
Of course, not having kids, I can't say as I've ever encountered this outside of Work From Home Scams and apartment hunting. I'm continually amazed at all the evidence of the Daycare Industry having parents by the short hairs.
- Auntie M