May 26, 2006

A bit more about me...

Post edited...I went public 03/25/08.

Anyway...on to the REAL stuff...

I'm still working on it...only 60 stitches to go. *shudder* You can't even tell from this picture...only this cable running through it...will finish before Chika can't fit into it...must...finish...argh...

Happy sock progress. Although the actual sock I finished months ago and now I'm working on it's mate. I love self striping yarn...really any multicolored yarn...keeps my brain entertained. I have no idea how people knit or crochet single colored items...it would drive me crazy...I've tried...it has... :)

I'm looking forward to next Saturday. Next Saturday is St*tch & B*tch...although I am liking knit, purl, and hurl better...definitely PC for the kids. I get to assist in teaching Imbrium how to spin...yippee...I know she'll be hooked. Our other co-conspirator is looking forward to this as well.

Hee hee...you will be assimilated, resistance is futile.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

I love multi-colored and self striping yarns.. they keep me completely entertained as well. I can knit one color items and they dont' bother me, but they have to be on larger needles so that I don't get too bored. I think the only reason I knit socks is because there are so many great varigated and handpainted sock yarns out there.