May 20, 2008

Not Friday Yet

I did nothing today when I got home. Too much stress. I couldn't even bring myself to finish my sock. It could also be contributed to the mass amount of frusteration I have over the second sock.

I checked the mail. My Simply Socks order came in the mail today. Black Opal, 75% superwash wool, 25% Polymyde. It will go well with the orange skein of the same. Shibui, Sky Blue, a color I didn't have, and it helped to get the order above the free shipping amount requirement. Can't argue with an extra skein or two. Lastly, Farmhouse yarn, it's pretty in person. Sort of this crazy clash of colors. It should be fun to knit up.

I just don't know what to knit next. Or for that matter when I will find the time. I guess that's good news for my shoulder.

I fed the children leftovers. I learned that they like leftovers as much as I do. We went for ice cream. The thing we didn't know was that it was some local elementary school's fundraiser night. At least we got there "early," I don't like crowds.

I think I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm just looking forward to the warm. I hope to have a *much* more relaxing weekend than last weekend of worry and drama.

No comments: