October 10, 2007

Eh...

Actually posted on 09/06/07

So...summer. Girl child took swimming lessons. Boy child loves water. We swam, went to the zoo, we went to the aquarium, we went to the park. It wasn't a lot, but is was a tiny v-cation. Maybe one day I can take them elsewhere, but for now we'll just nose around our places. During this time until this post...I just could't find myself motivated to blog anything.

As for knitting. I finished a blanket. My friend M and C enjoyed it for baby J. It was smaller than I hoped, but after knitting on size 7, I think, I didn't want to to it anymore.

It's my own take on a log cabin pattern in a self striping yarn, very soft.

School now is back in session. It soon will be getting colder. I can't really determine my mood other than just sort of meloncholy.

I'm working on 2 kid blankets, for my 2 favorite toddlers, a pair of baby socks, I want to start a pair of felted clogs, and I'm thinking about knitted toys. Oh my old blog is here.

I've also finished 2 Noro scarves.
They are so addicting to make. I want to start another one.

No comments: