September 28, 2006

Udon...mmm...Not as good as the stuff in the mall, but does in a pinch. update: that stuff was spicy...oops...my poor babies ate it anyway...brave kiddos eating things mommy finds at the Asian market...

This is my attempt at entrelac. I have a much bigger pattern and plan with different yarn... It will be a wrap in Noro yarn...beautiful...but practice...practice is good.

The best part of my own little kitchen are my egg magnets. They amuse me. I also have a whisk, which started it all, and an egg slicer...they're just too funny...


Why is it that some of us have such a hard time saying "I love you?" A random act of violence makes me ponder this. I have friends who knew her. I grew up near there... I think once you're a part of a small mountain community it never really leaves you. Even though now I live far away from the trees and quiet. From the place that once caused me much misery. Still hits home. But that's off the original topic. It's an important thing to say. Always, not occasionally. I think it would be worse not to say it and never get another chance to say it rather than say it and be rejected. Gotta remember that.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

I love those little egg guys.. I have to buy myself one of the wisks because they crack me up. Your Entrelac looks really good!