September 26, 2006

I broke down

Hopefully today...around 11-1, a nice technician in a shiny black or white van will come and pay me visit and bring me a present. I have broken down and decided that I need internet access inside my home. The inconvinence of having nothing has won out. I tried...for a month and a half...for the first time since I was 15...but the mere sight of my barely here blog and the lack of email and IM has driven me to the point where I have decided that I don't think I can live without being connected.

So perhaps...I'll have an update for you all later tonight. Wouldn't that be nifty.

As for other things...

I've finished the "love" part in my blanket. I have also finished organizing my yarn for the most part. It did involve reassigning my wax and soap tupperware tub into a yarn tub, and my holiday nicknack tub into my wax and soap tub. Conclusion? I need some more tubs...

Lastly, it's now been a month or so seeing this latest one...he hasn't run away screaming yet and he helped me feed my little monsters last night. So why is it so hard for me to say, "Yea...I like you back too?"

No comments: