June 21, 2006

Here's yer sign...

Tis that time of year again. KHC camp.

I was worried about meeting a bunch of new people...something I don't necessarily excel at. I had a lot of personal stuff on my mind concerning the divorce. I had a lot of things on my mind about my "heritage." Last year the day before camp I was rear-ended on C-470 and University by a white minivan.

This year I'm worried about meeting a bunch of new people. I'm still not getting much better at meeting new people...glaring example of the Fiber Festival in Estes Park this year. I still have a bunch of personal things on my mind this year. I am still exploring my "heritage." This year...the day before camp, I was rear-ended on 1st and Milwaukee in Cherry Creek by a silver BMW.

No one was hurt...except for the cars...again...in the same place...again...

I need a hug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug*

That's just scary.

Ever get the feeling that life is trying to smack you upside the head with a 2X4?

Lemme know if you need coffee. Or yarn. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh God! That's awful. At least you didn't break your toe. My hubby has broken the same toe each year for two years running...I keep telling him he's due for another broke toe. ;)
- Auntie M